Oral Care / Halitosis
Bio-Kick M18 Zahn und Zahnfleisch Schutz Lutschtabletten 60 Pfefferminze
Tooth Bleaching Gels
Oral Care / Halitosis
Oral Care Toddlers
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Privacy and Security
Terms and Conditions
Track a Return
Gift Voucher FAQ
Blis K12 Fresh Breath Kit
Bad Breath Test
Bio-Kick Throat Shield Daily
Bio-Kick M18 Dental And Gums Shield
Bio-Kick Fresh Breath One Month Kit
Bio-Kick Breath and Body Cleaner
Clean White Now
Bio-Kick M18 Dental And Gums Shield Lozenges 60 Peppermint
Temporarily out of stock, restocking date unknow. We are in negotiations with new suppliers.
European Community duty-free shipping:
Wednesday, 30. January 2019. Bank transfer must arrive before shipping date otherwise we will ship at the next available date. Payments with Sofort, Credit Card or PayPal can be made till the last moment.
Switzerland duty-free shipping:
Orders from Switzerland are dispatched immediately after receiving payment with no custom duties. Orders until 15:00 will be shipped the same day.
All other countries:
Orders form outside the European Community and Switzerland, will be always dispatched form Switzerland immediately after receiving payment. Customs duties will be added.
Bio-Kick supports teeth and gums health. Revolutionize your dental health! The probiotic Streptococcus Salivarius M18, produces an enzyme that helps dissolve and loosen the plaque formation and bio film that eventually leads to cavities, staining, tooth sensitivities and bleeding unhealthy gums. Studies show that about 2% of the population rarely experience plaque or tooth decay that leads to the domino effect of dental problems with the only differentiating factor being that they have sufficient Streptococcus Salivarius M18 colonies in their cavity.
Bio-Kick helps to protect teeth from acid erosion organisms, responsible for dental plaque like Mutans bacteria, that produce lactic acid from dietary carbohydrate (sugars). Lactic acid degrades tooth enamel and dentin (a major component of teeth) which can lead to cavities and eventually tooth loss. Research has shown that Streptococcus Salivarius M18 produces an enzyme called urease which neutralizes acid in the oral cavity.
Dental cavities, gum disease - will generate high Dental Cost!
Common problems people often experience in their oral cavity, such as dental cavities, bad breath or gum disease, result from an imbalance of our oral bacteria. Bio-Kick contains is a new generation of advanced probiotic, friendly bacteria that can be used in conjunction with regular oral hygiene practices to establish a healthy balance of bacteria in the mouth and naturally protect the teeth and gums from oral and dental pathogens. As a result of its multi-functional activity, taking daily doses of Bio-Kick may boost your dental health decisive.
Why is Bio-Kick unique?
Bio-Kick has a number of advantages over most normal probiotics because it produces four potent antimicrobial proteins called Bacteriocin Like Inhibitory Substances.
Take advantage of Bio-Kick advanced protection for Teeth and Gums!
Bio-Kick contains a new generation of advanced probiotic, or friendly bacteria, that ideally should be used in conjunction with regular oral hygiene practices to establish a healthy balance of bacteria in the mouth and naturally protect the teeth and gums. Take advantage of Bio-Kick advanced protection and get 1 Billion friendly helpers contained in every lozenge to protect you the whole day.
The 6 Bio-Kick advantages:
1. Produced various enzymes that attack harmful bacteria that are responsible for bad tooth and gum health.
2. Attacks specifically the caries bacteria responsible for tooth decay.
3. Removes plaque and bio film by producing Dextranase.
4. Neutralized lactic acid produced by dental caries bacteria by releasing Urease.
5. Can settle in the mouth, nose and throat.
6. Can already be taken by children because it's part of naturally occurring bacteria in a healthy oral flora.
• Supports healthy teeth and gums.
• Advanced activity against dental caries and pathogens.
• Helps protects teeth from bacteria shown to cause tooth decay.
• Neutralizes acid in the oral cavity.
• Helps break up dental plaque.
• Able to colonize and persist in the mouth.
• Safe and effective for children and adults.
• Streptococcus Salivarius M18 (each lozenges contains 1 billion viable cells)
• Tabletting Aids, Peppermint Flavor
This product is totally natural and it is free of genetically modified organisms (GMO), dairy, gluten, artificial colorants and flavors.
• 60 lozenges with Peppermint Flavor
• Instruction leaflet E, D or I
Available Packing size:
• 1 x 60 Lozenges Peppermint
• 2 x 60 Lozenges Peppermint
Write a review on this product!
Duty free delivery to European Union and Switzerland.
Thursday 17 January, 2019
Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Tooth Bleaching